I am a registered yoga teacher (E-RYT-200, RYT 500, YACEP) and have logged over 2,000 training hours. I am also a board-certified health and wellness coach (NBC-HWC). I received my health coaching training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and work as a Behavioral Health Coach at Calm.
As a lifelong learner, I am always studying, reading, and training with my many teachers.
- Ongoing study with Annie Carpenter, Tias Little, Collective Resilience, Scott Blossom, Alison Smith, The Embody Lab, Skill in Action, and Calm Science
- SATYA Teacher Certification, Prajna Yoga (in progress)
- 100-hour Somatic Stress Release™ Practitioner Certification, The Embody Lab (in progress)
- Embodied Social Justice Certificate, The Embody Lab (in progress)
- Applied Polyvagal Theory in Therapeutic Yoga Certificate, The Embody Lab (in progress)
- Mindful Self-Compassion, Center for Mindful Self-Compassion (in progress)
- Advanced Certification in Trauma-Informed Yoga & Somatics, Collective Resilience (2021)
- Race & Resilience Leadership Cohort (2021)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Palouse Mindfulness (2021)
- Yoga In Action Facilitator, Off the Mat (2020)
- 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Tree San Francisco (2020)
- 200-hour YogaWorks Teacher Training with Jodie Rufty (2018)
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching Certificate, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2017)
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Tranquil Space (2015)