I am a registered yoga teacher (E-RYT-200, RYT 500, YACEP) and have logged thousands of training hours. I am also a board-certified health and wellness coach (NBC-HWC). I received my health coaching training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and work as a digital behavioral health coach and mindfulness/sleep content creator.
As a lifelong learner, I am always studying, reading, and training with my many teachers.
- Ongoing study with Collective Resilience, Alison Smith, Annie Carpenter, Hala Khouri, Scott Blossom, Tias Little, Michelle C. Johnson, Kerri Kelly, and Dr. Arielle Schwartz.
Yoga & Somatics:
- Embodied Social Justice Certificate, Transformative Change (2022)
- Somatic Stress Release™ Level 1, The Embody Lab (2022)
- Applied Polyvagal Theory in Therapeutic Yoga Certificate, The Embody Lab (2022)
- Mindful Self-Compassion, Center for Mindful Self-Compassion (2022)
- SATYA (Sensory Awareness Training for Yoga Attunement) Level One, Prajna Yoga (2021)
- Advanced Certification in Trauma-Informed Yoga & Somatics, Collective Resilience (2021)
- Race & Resilience Leadership Cohort (2021)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Palouse Mindfulness (2021)
- Yoga In Action Facilitator, Off the Mat (2020)
- 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Tree San Francisco (2020)
- 200-hour YogaWorks Teacher Training with Jodie Rufty (2018)
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Tranquil Space (2015)
- Gut Health Course, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2023)
- Group Wellness Coaching, Real Balance (2023)
- Hormone Health Course, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2022)
- BetterUp Coaching Foundations Program (2022)
- Coaching Intensive Practicum, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2021)
- Health Coach Training Program, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2017)