Morocco Yoga & Culture Retreat
Join our expertly curated Morocco Yoga Retreat from October 15-22, 2022!
Spend eight days and seven nights in the stunning Ourika Valley. Our beautiful Moroccan retreat center is about 45 minutes outside of Marrakech. Here, you will enjoy striking mountain views, expertly landscaped gardens, and a fully-equipped yoga studio.
Throughout your stay, you will eat delicious homemade Moroccan food. Likewise, you will relax, renew, sip mint tea, and immerse yourself in the vibrancy and hospitality of Morocco.
Additionally, each day will feature curated cultural tours. In planning our Morocco retreat, we prioritized opportunities to interact with real people. Expect to meet a diverse range of interesting people while in Morocco.
The full itinerary and detailed booking information can be found here.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required to book this trip.
We will have 1-2 yoga sessions each day. Our morning sessions will include mindful movement, gentle yoga, and short meditations. Our evening sessions will include calming yoga practices like yin and restorative yoga. While a basic level of yoga experience is very helpful, all sessions will be appropriate for everyone.
Bab Zouina, our yoga retreat center has a fully stocked indoor yoga space with props and mats. They also offer an outdoor yoga terrace with beautiful views of the property.
- A private cooking class at the Amal Women’s Center
- A guided hike in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains and a home-cooked picnic lunch
- A sunrise hot air balloon ride over local Amazigh villages
- A guided tour of historic sites in Marrakesh
- A second trip to Marrakesh that includes free time for shopping
- Two private concerts at our retreat center, featuring traditional Moroccan music
- Visits to a local saffron farm and a local market
- Visits to the beautiful Anima Gardens and the Yves Saint Laurent Majorelle Gardens
- A traditional bread making lesson
- A visit to the local hamam
- Tea at the world famous La Mamounia Hotel
- Drinks at the stunning, five star property, Kasbah Tamadot
- A visit to an Education for All Morocco boarding house for lunch + tea
Meaningful Cultural Immersion
Nicole lived in Morocco during graduate school while she was studying International Business and Arabic. She fell in love with the country and made many friends there. On her retreats, meaningful cultural immersion and mindful travel experiences are the centerpieces while movement and mindfulness practices provide the container to process the trip.
A former Islamic Art History major, Nicole has spent the last 15 years living in and traveling to the MENA region.
Read more about her retreat philosophy + general retreat FAQs here.
Sahara Desert Extension Trip
In addition, you will have the option of booking a Sahara Desert extension trip for an additional 5 days. This is a special experience that you will not want to miss!
Help Us Amplify Our Impact!
Can’t come this time, but still want to support? Please consider making a donation below!
Read more about my retreat philosophy and general FAQs
This is a very special trip that will likely sell out. Book your spot below or reach out with any questions!
Sahara Desert Extension Trip
Want to think about it? Have a mint tea and let’s stay in touch in the meantime! B’saha (cheers)!