I am a registered yoga teacher (E-RYT-200, RYT 500, YACEP) and have logged over 2,000 training hours. I received my health coaching training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and work as a Behavioral Health Coach at Calm.
As a lifelong learner, I am always studying, reading, and training with my many teachers.
- Ongoing study with Annie Carpenter, Tias Little, Collective Resilience, Scott Blossom, Alison Smith, and Calm Science
- Advanced Certification in Trauma-Informed Yoga & Somatics, Collective Resilience (2021)
- Race & Resilience Leadership Cohort (2021)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Certificate, Palouse Mindfulness (2021)
- Yoga In Action Facilitator, Off the Mat (2020)
- 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Tree San Francisco (2020)
- 200-hour YogaWorks Teacher Training with Jodie Rufty (2018)
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching Certificate, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2017)
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Tranquil Space (2015)