A 10-week program with eight 90-minute sessions + additional support throughout.
Overcome fear and doubt by learning to take small impactful steps outside of your comfort zone.
This program is for the teachers, healers, coaches, creatives, and entrepreneurs who have a calling they know they must follow in life. The traditional career path will not suffice for you. Your inner voice is loud and your purpose is clear.
You have already taken bold steps to put yourself out there and yet, you are still getting swerved by fear, doubt, and stress. You may be asking yourself questions like:
- Who do I think I am?
- How do I pull this off?
- Where are my people?
- Am I crazy?
- Does anyone else even care what I have to say?
- How will I survive?
This is the program that I wish had existed for me when I started charting my own career path over six years ago. It’s not easy to take the path less traveled, much less to stay on it and thrive there. It takes tremendous courage, self-awareness, fortitude, and vision.
The journey demands that you learn to surf the waves while confronting all of your own fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs. As you do, you will get to know who you are and who you are not on a much deeper level and eventually become embodied, self-assured, and confident.
My intention in creating this program is to offer tools, skills, and support so you can stay on the path that lights you up even when it feels totally overwhelming.
Mind-body strategies and community support for sensitive people doing brave things.
In This Program You Will Learn To
- Understand how your mind and body are connected
- Understand how fear and stress interfere with your mind and body
- Learn tools to move with your fear
- Gain mastery over your nervous system and mindset
- Deepen your self-awareness by exploring your values, needs, and strengths
- Deepen your self-trust by strengthening your connection to your body and intuition
- Clarify your intentions
- Treasure the journey and surf the waves with equanimity and grace
- Cultivate patience and poise in times of uncertainty
- Embody a growth mindset and be ok with “failure”
- Create a tool box of practices and skills to resource you throughout your journey
- Cultivate inner security and inner strength
- Fortify your sense of center by knowing and being who you are
- Become more embodied, self-assured, and confident
Feel grounded and empowered while stretching beyond your comfort zone.
This Program Is Perfect For You If You Are:
- Stretching beyond your comfort zone
- Encountering feelings of fear, doubt, imposter syndrome, and uncertainty
- Perhaps feeling stuck or paralyzed by the above and needing a game plan
- Interested in learning simple body-based practices to build nervous system resilience (examples below)
- Seeking communion and encouragement from a group of like-minded people
- Committed to knowing and being yourself in the world
- Creating something that comes more from your heart than your head
- Willing to slow down and prioritize self-care, rest, spaciousness, alignment, and patience
- In it for the long game and not looking for short cuts or magic bullets (I don’t have any)
- Willing to adopt a growth mindset
This is a space for sensitive people who are doing brave things and need support to feel grounded and empowered while stretching beyond their comfort zone.
- An intimate group of 5-8 people
- 10 weeks with two break weeks
- Weekly 90-minute group coaching sessions
- Grounding practices to open each session
- 15-20 minutes of lecture + q & a
- Group coaching + breakout sessions
- Access to a library of nervous system support practices (see below)
- Commit to at least 10-minutes of practice a day
- Optional buddy coaching sessions
- Two 25-minute laser coaching calls with me per person
Once the group is formed, we will select a regular weekday time that works for everyone. We will begin the week of August 21 and wrap up the week of October 23, 2023.
- Week One: Intros and Intentions
- Week Two: How Culture Keeps Us Stuck
- Week Three: How Stress Works
- Week Four: How Fear Works
- Week Five: Know Your Nervous System
- Week Six: Mindset Mastery
- Week Seven: Becoming Embodied
- Week Eight: Being Unshakably Yourself
Nervous System Support Practices
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Intentional Breathing
- Vagus Nerve Toning
- Mindful Movement
- Gentle, Yin, + Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Heart Rate Variability and Coherence Techniques
- Guided Meditations
- Grounding Practices
Feelings of fear and scarcity keep us stuck, confused, and playing small. We cannot overcome this with our minds alone. We also need body-based practices that support our nervous systems and create safety from within.
Fear disconnects us from our bodies and innate wisdom. Reconnecting to our bodies and intuition restores a sense of wholeness, vitality, and wellbeing and gives us mastery over fear.
Together, we will learn intentional mind and body strategies to dance with fear, digest stress, attune to our nervous systems, rewrite outdated stories, challenge cultural programming, and become confident in who we are, what we are doing, and why we are doing it.
By cultivating a deep sense of inner security, we learn that most fear is actually safe.
As a teacher, coach, and guide, I support people to slow down and tune in. I believe that we each have infinite wisdom and creative potential within us. My job is to help you unlock and embody that so you can know and be yourself in the world.
All of my offerings guide people to transmute their fears and take brave steps beyond their comfort zone. Whether this be through restorative yoga, coaching, or Moroccan retreats, I consider creating safety and alchemizing fear to be among my zones of genius.
Check out my training here.
What I do Best
- Thrive in times of uncertainty and transformation
- Support and empower people in times of great change
- Serve as a rock of trust and put people at ease
- Help people remember how powerful they really are
- Deeply see and reflect the talents, gifts and value that people have to offer
- Draw the potential out of others
- Guide people to move beyond fear and operate from creativity, reciprocity, and service
- See which patterns are in resonance with truth and which aren’t
- Organize people to be in harmony and right relationship
- Act as a hub of transformation and creativity for others